archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Monday 13 April 2015 @04:18 /


 Compared to a time before internet, many people were close-minded because there was nothing more than what they already knew. We now exist in a time where we are inundated with information and it's hard to decipher what is right and what is wrong, which makes it harder to determine what we believe. Although many people think that most people take for granted the capabilities of the internet and instead waste time on social media (which I can understand), it is a struggle to look through information that exists online. Information is falsely interpreted or some of it is left out or even blatantly wrong and this doesn't even take in the fact that information gets updated so regularly that, what we might of thought was legitimate a day ago can change to something completely different. 

The point I'm trying to get at is that we exist in a time where we are given choices. We are overwhelmed with choices and although many people may think of that as being lucky, which I admit I am completely grateful for, it comes with it's own difficulties. I've always found it easier to be told to do something than to be left to my own devices, because in the end I get nothing done. Maybe it's my lack of independence or drive but it's something that I've witnessed with many people. It's also just a strange situation that people who don't have choices know exactly what they want to do with their lives but people who have so many choices find it difficult to decide what they're doing with themselves. The ironies of life. 











This post is based on my own observations and personal experiences.




◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011