archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Friday 11 September 2015 @00:53 /

My high school experience is coming to an end and I've been really thinking about my friendships throughout high school. It's made me realise how much I love and adore my friends at the moment. They are people I am extremely proud to call my friends and it's strange to think that I won't be seeing them on a daily basis anymore. 

With the good comes the bad and many of my close friendships haven't lasted. I'm not particularly bitter (lulz) but I can't help wonder what really happened. You come to realise that as much as you try, it's hard to rekindle a friendship when personalities that don't match. It's taken a lot out of me to refrain from being bitter but now that it's coming to the end, I just feel really sad about it. Should I have tried harder? Probably. But it's come to a point where I have built a small group of tight nit friendships that I can trust and I know will stay loyal. Why worry myself about what was or what could've been?

I'm feeling very nostalgic right now and kinda sad actually. 
I guess I should end this here.





◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011