archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Thursday 16 April 2015 @18:53 /

I thought I would post here two quotes (??)/sayings (??) that have been on my mind lately because I've been really able to connect to them.

Be a warrior, not a worrier

Lately I've been extremely anxious and I've been having really horrible dreams. Whenever I've been alone lately and I don't have background noise (music, tv) I just start worrying about silly little things, which is part of the reason why I have been so anxious and why I have been having such negative dreams. I saw this quote and it really hit home because I was suffering from such petty thoughts and this made me realise that I had to become stronger or my life was going to be consumed with really stupid and horrible thoughts and I wouldn't be able to be happy.

For those who read my previous blog, you might remember me posting the quote "nothing lasts forever". This second quote has a similar meaning but I think it's a lot more positive??

This too shall pass 
I like this quote because it serves as a reminder that as horrible as your life might seem, this is only a small part of your life. There will be other days, weeks, months, years, so stay strong and persevere. This quote is important to me because it also reminds me that happiness is also temporary, so don't take these moments for granted because they won't last forever. The quote is a reminder that nothing in life is permanent and it simultaneously reassures me but also makes me feel somewhat unsettled. But ultimately it has made me reflect on myself and the way I go about life. 

I hope these quotes make you reflect on your own life and help you to overcome any of the troubles that you may be going through as well as remind you of how fleeting moments are in life and to take hold of those moments. 

I hope everyone is having a good day and if you aren't, I hope this post will give you a little perspective
 (fbs ♥)



◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011