archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Sunday 28 February 2016 @03:48 /

University has come quicker than expected and it's strange to think that 13 years of study have accumulated to this. For the most part, I'm quite excited. I finally get to do something that I'm passionate about and the idea of it has my heart racing. As excited as I have been there is still an element of nervousness. Making friends, making my way around campus, keeping up with the work and there are the underlying thoughts of whether what I'm doing is right for me. My course outlines have finally been uploaded and my excitement for them gives me the indication that I'll love learning but the thing I've been most nervous about is whether I am prepared to teach it. Obviously, this is why I am going to uni, to learn how to be a teacher, but it's hard to imagine myself becoming a teacher. 

It doesn't sound like I'm excited but I honestly can't wait. Like I said previously, my course outlines just came out and my American History unit almost had me in tears because of how amazing it sounded (I geeked out so hard it was so embarrassing but yolo) My last course outline to be uploaded was my mandatory education one and it sounds a lot better than I was expecting it to. I met the professor taking the unit and he was pretty cool and it pretty much cemented my overall excitement for the course.

I think I just need to remain positive and put things into perspective. I'm doing what I love and I shouldn't worry too much about everything else.

I'll be in class in approximately 10 hours, send me positive thoughts, good vibes aND PRAY THAT I DON'T GET LOST AND COME LATE





◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011