archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Friday 14 August 2015 @20:47 /

Day 02 - Where you’d like to travel next

I think it's pretty well known that I really would like to go to Jap. What most of you might not know is that I've actually been to Japan. I went when I was about 7 years old and it was a pretty exciting experience. What made it not the great trip was the fact that we went as part of an Asian tour and it was basically cramming a whole bunch of plays into a couple of days. Because of the busy nature of the tour and I was also pretty young, I don't really remember much about each place. 
Which is why I would love to go again!! 
The thing I love most about Japan is that it's a great combination of modern and traditional. The fact that you have the best of both worlds in one country is really fascinating as well as beautiful. 


Untitled
Sam Alive 


Untitled
Sam Alive


More recently, I've been really wanting to go to South-East Asia, Thailand specifically. My love for Thai food(lame, I know) triggered me to research Thailand and the place just sounds so exciting. I really love the outdoors and the thought of beaches and waterfalls and snorkeling and elephants sounds so fun and I really really want to go. 
The nightlife in Thailand is apparently really exciting and everything about Thailand seems so fun. 


YiPeng-19
blazenowara


Japan pictures from here (This guy also happens to be my favourite photographer)
Thailand picture from here



◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011