archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Monday 26 October 2015 @19:55 /

Day 06 - What does “home” mean to you?

A place in which I find most comfortable.
There are many factors contributing to this. Something I've really begun to realise is how the people in your home affect your comfortableness. So generally I like staying at home but recently my grandma came back from her holiday and has started to live with us again. I am not very close to my grandmother at all and even when I'm just at home with her, I always feel slightly uncomfortable. I'm in my pajamas, I have music blasting but I just can't feel at ease. This is a completely different story when I'm hanging out at home with my parents and sister.
I find time is a fickle thing but, in the context of home and levels of relaxed-ness, it helps if I have known someone or something for a long time. I think that also so gives a home-like feel. Not always the case but it helps. Generally places I have known for a long time and know well feel most like home for me. My grandpa's house is one of those places.
As cliche as this sounds, when I'm surrounded by people I love, that puts me at ease. I think that also applies to objects I love too! So libraries, book stores, stationery stores (I love Officeworks AHAH) and stuff like that 





◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011