archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Sunday 19 April 2015 @23:27 /

L-R


Motion Calvin Harris

Epilogue-Epik High

Blu-Iron

Kids In The Street-The All-American Rejects

Fever's End Part 1-Tablo

Lucky Numbers-Dynamic Duo

2-1-Primary

Sherlock-SHINee

Night Visions-Imagine Dragons 

I have a deep respect and love for art and I find album artwork is particular really fascinating. 
I decided to share a few of my favourite album artworks. I find it really awesome when artists put effort in their album artwork because music is an art in itself but combined with an awesome album cover, I think it gives another dimension to the music.
As well as that, album art sort of gives me an impression of what the album might sound like. 
Not that, that makes any sense at all but I guess it's like the vibes that the album artwork gives me are the same vibes that the album gives me I guess??
I don't know, maybe it's just me but yeah I really love and I'm crazy fascinated by album art.  



◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011