archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Friday 5 August 2016 @02:55 /

I've been going over my old posts and over analysing them as per usual and I just wanted to clarify something. Although it's pretty obvious how much of a hopeless romantic I am, I'm not specifically looking for a relationship.

I definitely love the idea of a relationship but it honestly seems so exhausting. I think that communication is like one of the most important things if you want a healthy relationship ("I think" because how I would I know? LOL) and I'm honestly horrible at communicating.  To me, if you don't ask I probably won't tell you. It's not me trying to be secretive or ~*mysterious*~, I just assume most people aren't interested. Although that might sound incredibly self deprecating, not much really happens in my life, so it gets kinda blurry when it comes to things I find important and actual important things. So in my eyes, everything gets categorised as "not that important", therefore not worth telling people about AHAH I'm actually really bad at just talking in general whether it be in real life or calling or texting. I'm not good at being cute and charming, and I find talking really tiring so yeah I'm no fun lololll

And just in general I would be a horrible girlfriend no lie. Like for one, I'm one of those people who pretends not to care but I high key care. Just like I pretend I'm pretty chill but I will definitely be high key jealous 24/7, which is not cute. I just am not sure that I'm really a relationship kinda girl. Or am I trying to make myself feel better because I'm not in a relationship??? Psychoanalysing myself, typical me AHAH

Well I've had Dear No One by Tori Kelly on repeat for the past couple of weeks and I want to adopt that kinda cool but at the same time super positive attitude that Dear No One has bUT Oui by Jeremih is also one of my favourites right now so y'know mixed feels

This is a hot mess, I'm out





◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011