archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Friday 6 May 2016 @23:04 /

I thought I would start with a nice quote about not caring what people think and being positive and what not but thinking about it I was like cringing so I here I am. Not gonna lie, I love me a good quote about empowering yourself and whatever but it just didn't feel right.

So about last time... I had a slight mental breakdown. It happens and I always feel different. I mean looking back at that post that I made on Monday, I don't feel like I'm that person. I mean if you know me, I'm all about positive vibes and loving yourself but everybody has their weaknesses. I don't know what happened but at the same time I feel like it was inevitable. I'm not good with words and saying things (which might be why I love my quotes AHAH), so I tend to overcompensate with self deprecating memes (surprise surprise). It all seemed to come crashing down on me and I just felt really scared because I wasn't sure how to cope. I don't know where I am going with this, but I would just like to point out that I'm fine.

I was initially going to some words of positivity for people who find it difficult to deal with their anxieties but thinking about it I don't think I'm the best person to offer advice. One of the things that did  really help me to get through this week, and life in general is music. I made a playlist this week with songs that made me feel good and I thought I would share it here. There are about 20 songs, a mix of some old stuff and new stuff. There are some Korean songs but not many- like less than 5 LOL I mean music is a totally subjective thing, but sometimes it helps to listen to music that you wouldn't usually listen to. Or at least I really enjoy doing that. Either way, listen to some good music, it helps.




(please enjoy)



◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011