archive recent posts FOLLOW BLOG
/ Saturday 28 May 2016 @22:23 /

I recently watched the film Her for university and I really loved it. Not gonna lie, the premise of the film is totally weird and the film can be very strange at times. I really enjoyed it because I think it really captured what it means to be lonely. The main protagonist lives in a very privileged and comfortable life and yet he is unsatisfied. It might sound very first world problem-y but I think it explores the idea of what it means to be happy with your life. Comfort and stability is definitely nice but there is more to life than feeling safe and warm and I really feel like Her explores that aspect really well. I really recommend you watch this film. Warning, there is some really strange sexual scenes in the film but I think if you can look past it, it's a really awesome film. Btw, it is also super aesthetically pleasing, which is a plus in my books. 





◄ Older Posts Newer Posts ►
Hello
ADV // 20
contents © (https://anxious-ash.blogspot.com.au/) 2011